Average Joe Films
Web Design Case Study
A film and video production company based out of
Average Joe Films mission is to provide high-quality video production, with down to earth personalities and moral values.
You won’t find any Hollywood elitism here, only good guys, with the skills to bring high value to your production. This is why their saying is, “Average guys, High-quality productions.”
While in college at Cincinnati State, Joe started freelancing for video production companies and small businesses that wanted videos on their websites. His new customers frequently asked if he had a website, which he didn't, so he started designing a website using Wix. He quickly encountered two obstacles:
- It was difficult trying to figure out how the Wix interface functioned. He was surprised how long the process was taking and was never able to get a video background working.
- To get all of the features that were needed he had to pay Wix higher monthly fees. Some features were only available by using Apps that added to the cost even more.
Joe was searching for answers when he decided to contact us. He discovered that Some Creative Guys price was less, he received more features, and he didn't have to do any of the work!
- Incorporate a video header to showcase various projects.
- Organize and communicate the variety of services offered.
- Integrate custom forms for prospects to directly contact the team.
- Stream example videos.
Average Joe Films brand new website provides prospects with examples of their services, contact information, and pricing